Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Free Day Baking

Every second Tuesday is my 'free' day.
It's the one day in the fortnight that I don't work but the munchkins still go to childcare.  In an ideal world (and Mr C's mind) this would be a great chance for 'me time'.  In reality, it's a cleaning, cooking, catching up on stuff day.  And I never seem to get through as much stuff as I'd like to.
Today has been a good day for Mixie and Me - Bible bread (check it out here), Luigi's Biscuits, Blueberry and Choc Chip Muffins and Pizza Dough to be used in Calzone's for dinner tonight.  I think the Munchkins will agree it's a good day too with so many of their favourite foods ready to be devoured!
Now to get on with the not-so-fun part of the day - cleaning the bathroom.  If only there was a machine like Mixie to take care of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment